Register your Startup as an Incubatee at JubaHUB, to take advantage of the our diverse programs and services designed to help your startup to succeed. Take advantage of our co-working space, networks, coaches and mentors, training and seed funding to accelerate your start-ups.
Start, Incubate and Accelerate (Apps, Business)
j-HUB has inspired many start ups, and will continues to do now and tomorrow. Our first startup app, Wenu Salam, developed during the #peacehackcamp event is about conflict mitigation tools,
- Wenu Salam, an online peace mapping tool currently on crowdsourcing map.
- Kombo-Kombo, teaching, mobile and community restaurant that provides training opportunity for aspiring caterers conduct food science research, establish food authorities on food culture, food security method of food preparation, preservation, contamination and food hygiene. Kombo-kombo provides cost effective varieties of local and international dishes.
- 99 dollars film, operates on the principle of “seemehearme” basis providing a robust video production in the country. It atte to redefine video entertains, event coverages, and production of quality video for just 99 dollars!
- Jupress Community printing press. Aspires to provide, creates, and prints, graphical digital artwork for prints such as books, magazines, newspapers, brochures etc.
- JunubOnline; an e-commerce websites that Promotion local musics, films; Trendy South Sudan social event updates; Music, art, Cuisine, film and fashion reviews; Hotel infos and tourist guides; Advertising; pharmacies, agro-products; Connecting families; Shopping charts; Facilitating travels and tours; Products promotion and marketing; Online dating; Local online purchase and delivery; Platform for Artists; how can jHUB work with artists; or empower them or joint venture in other words what is that jHUB can do with artists? (has not been tried)